Bacon Cheddar Fries
Sign up to get exclusive content such as downloads and secret shows only available to forum members
Bacon Cheddar Fries
Sign up to get exclusive content such as downloads and secret shows only available to forum members
Bacon Cheddar Fries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brought To You By Dave And Pat

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Official Bacon Cheddar Fries Forum

Daves Weekly Rant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DavidJCoat37
Admin

Daves Weekly Rant Empty
PostSubject: Daves Weekly Rant   Daves Weekly Rant Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:52 pm

The same as Pats except a little bit nicer

Last edited by David on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://baconcheddardavepat.forumotion.com
DavidJCoat37
Admin

Daves Weekly Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daves Weekly Rant   Daves Weekly Rant Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Im not really in to bad of a mood this week, Got the forum up and running, We have two whole members thus far, WOO HOO!!!!! We rule, Me and Pat are slowly making changes to the show but its going to be a slow process.

I guess i can start off this rant by saying i really cannot stand nit pickers, People who have nothing better to do than to find those tiny little things in your life that really amount to nothing in the long run and they shine a big giant spot light on it, And they whine and point fingers like their crap does not stink.

I know a few people like this but i shall choose not to name names

I also cant stand people who have heads bigger than the planet, Im speaking of certain Radio show hosts and wrestlers who have so much going in their lives they cant take 5 minutes and record a short interview for the show, Or they cant just be an affiliate, What exactly is so hard about that, People make me mad...

Someone gave you a break once dude, Dont forget that
Back to top Go down
https://baconcheddardavepat.forumotion.com

Daves Weekly Rant
Page 1 of 1