Bacon Cheddar Fries
Sign up to get exclusive content such as downloads and secret shows only available to forum members
Bacon Cheddar Fries
Sign up to get exclusive content such as downloads and secret shows only available to forum members
Bacon Cheddar Fries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brought To You By Dave And Pat

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Official Bacon Cheddar Fries Forum

Top 10 Hated Wrestlers And Why

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DavidJCoat37
Admin

Top 10 Hated Wrestlers And Why Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Hated Wrestlers And Why   Top 10 Hated Wrestlers And Why Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Just like the loved thread who do you hate and why
Back to top Go down
https://baconcheddardavepat.forumotion.com
Pat ChoKo

Pat ChoKo

Top 10 Hated Wrestlers And Why Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Hated Wrestlers And Why   Top 10 Hated Wrestlers And Why Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:59 am

1. Jeff Hardy - As far as his in ring work is concerned: he's good at falling off of stuff. When he sells a move, he looks like he's flopping around like a fish out of water; He sucks and is extremely annoying on the mic. He's also very good at being a junkie and getting arrested. He's the epitome of the word OVERRATED.

2. Shawn Michaels - An extremely talented performer and one of the best of all time, for sure, but I hate having it crammed down my throat all of the time. He's good, but he's not as good as everyone, including himself, thinks and says he is. He's also a jerk.

3. Matt Hardy - See my post about Jeff Hardy.

4. Tom Zenk - He was Brian Pillman-lite, as in less talented and less charismatic. Add annoyance on top of all that and you'll have a nice crappy package.

5. Brian Christopher - Untalented and a jerk to boot.

6. Heavy Metal Van Hammer - Had no talent and was annoying.

7. Buff Bagwell - See my post about Van Hammer.

8. Rob Conway - See Bagwell and Van Hammer

9. Goldberg - Was force fed to us in the late 90's. His gimmick got old very fast.

10. Terry Taylor aka The Red Rooster - Zero charisma.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehorrorenthusiast.com

Top 10 Hated Wrestlers And Why
Page 1 of 1